Students at GPS are expected to:
• Show respect to all the Preceptors
• Strictly avoid shouting, whistling, eve-teasing or running about in the school premises
• Abstain from using indecent and vulgar language
• Avoid throwing waste paper, stones etc. anywhere in or around the school premises, except in the dustbins provided for the purpose
• Observe all the rules of good conduct on the various buses and on the streets while coming to or returning from school
• Not bringing any dangerous articles viz. crackers, knives, blades etc.